Sunday 1 July 2007

Hello, I am just writing another quick post before I go to bed as I have been told to try and get into a routine of writing every other day or so.

I don't have anything all that exciting to say. I usually just work a couple of days at my department store but I have been doing some extra hours recently to raise money for Georgia. I also thought that it would give me something to do as I would be bored between the time I finished school and left for Georgia. However there is a lot of things to still do and I have possibly just given myself something else to stress over. However everyone I work with is lovely and I generally enjoy myself.

I have still to sort out my power point presentation as I am going to have to make a few.
Another thing that needs sorted is insurance as i think the university has their own policy which I have been advised to go for although there are certain things that it doesn't include so it may be a bit iffy.

However I have got a visa which is a good start. It took over three hours and my interview consisted of two quick questions but at least it went OK. Although it was frustrating that I couldn't really get into my book as I was worried my number would be called and I would miss it.

1 comment:

Tonra said...

hi Jenny,

Well done on getting the scholarship and getting your blog up and running. Looking forward to hearing about the Peach state.

A.