Monday 9 July 2007

I have hurt my finger at work today. I can't move the joint in the middle too well which made it difficult when assembling a dinning table with my dad today. It seemed alright but now it is really sore and I am typing with straight fingers which feels odd. I have put some Witch on it so it should feel better tomorrow.

Hopefully the weather is as nice tomorrow as it was today as I am hopefully going to the zoo. YAY! Very much looking forward to that. I haven't been in years so it should be good. I will also be able to pick up some leaflets that I could possibly take with me to show people in Georgia.

I wish I had a digital camera actually so I could take photos tomorrow however I am putting off buying one hear as they will be so much cheaper in the States. It would come in rather handy now though so I could take photos of my house and school and all my friends. Ach well, disposable cameras are still pretty decent.

No comments: