Tuesday 11 September 2007

i saw my first Valdosta fire engine yesterday. It was very shiny and looked very cool, I was a little disappointed that I didn't have my camera with me.

Another Kodak moment which was missed was a trip to the cowboy shop. The amount of cowboy boots on display! Spectacular and also very odd, there must have been well over one hundred! There was also a grand display of hats and all the cleaners you could need for your cowboy hat. Loved it.

I have a paper for my human communication class due tomorrow so I will be hard at work today. 3D design starts at 8 am which is harsh but means that I have all the afternoon free to do whatever I want so I should be able to get it done.
Design class was good fun today, i was cutting acrylic plastic and bending it. However I did bash my leg against a locker door so now have a giant red mark above my knee. I don't know how I can use a saw without injuring myself yet walking seems to be a problem.

No comments: