Saturday 12 January 2008

christmas day

My first Christmas away from home!!
It started with a big ole breakfast with sausage, bacon, omelet, toast and cinnamon buns. The whole family was there and everyone ate together before any presents were even touched.
I had a phone call from home after breakfast which was really lovely to hear from them. Also a little odd as we had just had breakfast and at home they were just about to have cake.
Everyone exchanged presents and had a nice relaxing time together. My host mothers parents and brother then left to get ready for dinner. Then I watched a couple movies with my host parents until it was time for our meat which I think was pork but I can't remember. It was the usual mash potatoes, and peas but no brussel sprouts. Then there was cheesecake and brownies to be eaten.
Then we went back to the house and watched another movie before it was time for bed.

No comments: